Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Kranji Guy

I saw The Kranji Guy today in MRT again. I gave him this nick because I will see him everyday on the train, dozing off at the same seat and getting off at the Kranji stop.

I aimed for a particular carriage of the train so that when I alight at Clementi, the escalator is just up front. I supposed he is doing the same if he sits in the same carriage and same seat (the one nearest to the door) everyday.

He is about early 30ish, messy hair, thick eyebrows, and fleshy/meaty(?) face. His ultra black hair + eyebrows is really a stark contrast with his pale complexion. Fairly comical, I guess. And always in his light cyan-ish uniform, jeans and a pair of trackshoes. Judging from how he is already zzzing when the train reached my station (Yishun), I guess he probably stepped into the train around AMK or Bishan stop.

Anyway, I have always been wondering: What's his job? Apart from knowing he is wearing a uniform, I dunno what he is working as. Hahaha I know I am damn kaypoh. Yeah. Hehe. Anyway, when he is around especially on those rare occasion when I can't get a seat, I will just hover around him and waiting for him to leave @ Kranji, which frankly is just a mere couple of stops away from Yishun, so I still get to sit for a big part of my journey. Heh. *grins*