Monday, April 7, 2008

This blog is gathering dust! /gasp

Wow! I have totally forgotten to update this blog for some uber long time! Hmm lemme see what I have to update... in order of importance.

1. I passed my CISA! *cough cough* of course! =D This is just a baby step forward. After clearing my CISSP and CISA, my next step is taking my Master of Computing (Infocomm Security).

2. (Something that is the result of 1) Because I am taking my Master, it follows that I will be in this company for another 2 years at least, therefore made sense for me to register for my A Level Chinese. The extra allowance from language proficiency is always welcomed. Its good return for an investment of a few weeks of pia-ing, ya? (provided I pass lar, lol)

3. Sad to say, during this period of absence from this blog, I have joined SGRaiders and left it for another new guild, Incursio. World of Warcraft is my alternate reality when I have nothing better to do at home, and my guildies are literally becoming fast friends. That said, I am levelling a PRIEST yeah u heard me right, those who know me will know that I am not "holy" enough to roll a priest, so yeah, she is definitely shadow. Just slightly less evil than my warlock. /cheer And no I won't heal you, currypok. I will just wand the mob and see your green hp bar slowly emptying. And charge you 2 gold for ressing you. =D

4. PSP. =P How can I not mention this baby (even though its not mine) who faithfully provided me tonnes of entertainment on those long MRT rides to and from work. Currently playing Patapon (stuck at the Retreat Song boss), Crisis Core (lost in the depth of judgement, oh yeah i know my sense of direction is hopeless even in games), FF Tactics (stuck at a boss.. urgh!), Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords. Finished Brave Story New Traveller, lol. Its an awesome game btw! =P