Saturday, May 10, 2008

FujiFilm FinePix S5700

Bought a 2nd-hand camera S5700 on Thursday. It was actually from my colleague so we met somewhere convenient, at YCK MRT station. It's my first time handling a non hp camera, cos my experience with cameras have been limited to these thus far. I am a nubby photographer lol and like most girls (for once) I had found the idea of chucking a small camera (to take pictures "on the fly") into my handbag fairly appealing (Even though this really didn't fit the bill, but hey, it's cheap! :P). I am a noob at identitying picture quality too, as long as the colours look just about right and the focus is not glaringly out, I am happy. Heh. So there goes my plan to buy psp after returning it (not yet but soon) back to my guildie. (Nah I won't buy both. The thing with gadgets is, the more you have them, the less you will treasure them...)