Thursday, November 1, 2007

CISA Admission Ticket

/gasp

Finally, the one thing that reminds me of my upcoming examination - the admission ticket. They have emailed me a softcopy and will be sending the hardcopy to my home soon. Reading the email has instilled in me the sense of urgency that I needed in order to start revising seriously.

Since my uni days, I have been the 死到临头 then study type. Not enough motivation to drive me otherwise, hehe. I still remember how I pia my honours year project until 4am and submit the damn thing at 8am. One of the most gan chiong moment in my life that I will never forget...

Having a short attention span means that I will quickly move on to some other (usually more fun) stuff. Ask me to do something boring, and I will wander off when my playful nature manifests itself. =P

Anyway, I think I better start reading soon. A lot of my lab mates are going for this exam too! It will be grand ultimate paiseh if I fail CISA.... Nonono my "female ego" definitely do not allow this to happen!

Jia You! ^.^